230 E Ohio Street #708 Chicago IL 60611
P 866 567 9009 / firstname.lastname@example.org
United States Yatra INC provides warranty and warrants to the original manufacturer that this product is to be free from defective materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, if it is properly used and maintained. If this product proves defective in either material or workmanship, Yatra Inc, at its option, will (a) repair the product, or (b) replace the product, at no charge for parts or labor. If the product model is no longer available and cannot be repaired effectively or replaced with an identical model, Yatra Inc. its sole option may replace the unit with a current model of equal or greater value. In some cases, modification to the mounting surface may be required where a new model is substituted. Yatra Inc assumes no responsibility or liability for such modification. To obtain a repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty, please return to manufacturer first, if possible, and the manufacturer will direct you accordingly for repairs or replacement. You will be required to submit a copy of the original receipt.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE, JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION OR COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. Yatra Inc RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN HARDWARE IS LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN TIME TO THE TERM OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES, JURISDICTIONS OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION LASTS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NULINE CONCEPTS INC. DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES OR FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR WHICH Yatra Inc. MAY BE RESPONSIBLE WILL BE NO MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM. SOME STATES, JURISDICTIONS OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty Outside the U.S. The Warranty on this product shall comply with applicable law when sold to a consumer outside of the United States. To obtain any applicable warranty service, please contact Yatra at 866 567 9009 or email: email@example.com
• This limited warranty does not cover failure of the product resulting from improper installation, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, mishandling, or wear from ordinary use or environmental deterioration.
• This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, including paint damage, or consequential damage to other components or premises which may result for any reason from the failure of the product.
• This limited warranty is null and void for products not used in accordance with Yatra Inc. instructions.
• This limited warranty is null and void for products with altered or missing serial numbers and for products not purchased from an authorized dealer.
• This limited warranty terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer this product to another party.